Thursday, March 26, 2009

Muttering

I discovered muttering on a friend's blog, I think it's interesting and fun.

  1. Studio ::
  2. Art, a place of my own where I create and no one will bother my "works in progress"

  3. Meetup ::
  4. Huh? Never seen this word, assuming it's another new creation.


  5. Ostrich ::
  6. Comical bird with insanely big eyes.


  7. Jokes ::
  8. Comedic stories whose retelling can be an art form.


  9. Estranged ::
  10. Sad result of a relationship failure.


  11. Random ::
  12. Unexpected and unpredictable.


  13. Slap ::
  14. An awful thing to do to anyone.


  15. Hotel room ::
  16. Luxury, someone else will make the bed and clean the bathroom. Ahhhh!


  17. Inscribe ::
  18. To adorn a loving gift with a note of intimate sentiment.


  19. Polar ::
  20. Cold!

Try muttering yourself!
http://subliminal.lunanina.com

No comments: